Hazardous Chemicals Desk Reference
English | 2008 | ISBN: 0470180242 | PDF | 1975 Pages | 155.3 mb
- Offers a "safety profile" of 5000 of the most important hazardous chemicals.
- Features unique Chemical Safety Profiles that provide a quick overview of the hazards, synonyms, and physical properties of a variety of chemicals.
- Details government agency standards and recommendations on the handling of each chemical.
- Includes three cross-indices to permit rapid location of a material by its Chemical Abstract Service (CAS) number, a synonym for the material, or the DOT Guide Number.
- Features new chemical entries unavailable in previous versions.
New Drug Development: Design, Methodology, and Analysis
Amino Acid Fermentation
The Compleat Distiller
The Pharmaceutical Regulatory Process, Second Edition
Pyridines: from lab to production (Best Synthetic Methods)
Process Analysis and Simulation in Chemical Engineering
Pollution Prevention: Sustainability, Industrial Ecology, and Green Engineering, Second Edition
Chemistry and Technology of Polyols for Polyurethane
Kohei Ogawa, "Chemical Engineering: A New Perspective"
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
|Astronomy and Cosmology||Physics|
|Biology and Genetics||Psychology and Behavior|
Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition(2260)
An Introduction to Physical Science, 14th (2206)
Chemistry: A Molecular Approach, Global Ed(2133)
Illustrated Guide to Home Chemistry Experi(2085)
Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry, 6th editi(2043)
Mass Spectrometry: A Textbook, 3rd edition(1964)
Essential Biochemistry, 4th Edition(1853)
Organic Chemistry, Global Edition, Eighth (1849)
Quantitative Chemical Analysis, 9th Editio(1798)
General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry(1781)
Biochemistry, 4th Edition(1592)
Handbook of Energy Engineering Calculation(1478)
General, Organic, & Biological Chemistry ((1458)
Handbook of Coffee Processing By-Products:(1443)